Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blessings Abound

What a fabulous day!  My morning started with sipping a cup of delicious pumpkin spice latte' while meeting with a host to close out her super successful party.  Soon after, my adorable 4 year-old grandson came to our house for our weekly Wednesday spoiling.  We had a great time snuggling with a book that he insisted I read FOUR times - of course, I didn't complain a bit.  A while later Papa took him for the "Boys Day Out" of bowling, lunch and shopping while I met with another fabulous host.  Next it was time to get to work on the computer - what a surprise I found when I logged and found FOUR messages from friends or relatives who I haven't seen or chatted with for months.  Their messages made me realize how important it is to stay in touch so I not only responded to those sweet messages but I also sent messages to four others that I haven't reached out to for a while.  I love my friends and family and need to make sure I let them know!  Luckily we have that opportunity often because all of our sons and their families live close by.  In fact, our sons, daughter-in-laws and grandchildren all joined us for dinner tonight.  Those are the times that I feel the most blessed and happiest - I love every minute of my time with our family - especially our grandchildren!!!!  My evening ended with a wonderful visit with another host and her family.  The purpose of the visit was to close her party but the friendship we have developed over the years while I was her son's teacher to the present is so strong that I almost forgot the purpose of my visit!  They are all such a blessing in my life and I enjoyed the fellowship with them immensely.  I'm so thankful for all of the Blessings in my Life! Well folks, It's time to call it a night!!  Sweet Dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment